Justin Bieber's monkey quarantined in Germany
- Photo: Instagram/.1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter2 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 16
- Photo: Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Mark Von Holden/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: CHAA/ZDS/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: TDAA/ZDS/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: WeirPhotos / Splash News/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: Palace Lee/Pacific Coast News11 of 16
- Photo: TDAA/ZDS/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: TDAA/ZDS/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet14 of 16
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/FAMEFLYNET PICTURES/Fame Flynet15 of 16
BERLIN (AP) — A German official says Justin Bieber had to leave a monkey in quarantine after arriving in the country last week without the necessary papers for the animal.
RELATED: Justin Bieber's changing hair
The 19-year-old singer arrived at Munich airport last Thursday. Customs spokesman Thomas Meister said Saturday that when he went through customs he didn't have the documentation necessary to bring the capuchin monkey into the country — so the animal had to stay with authorities.
Bieber performed in Munich Thursday night on the latest leg of his European tour. He's giving several concerts in Germany and Austria over the next week.
Bieber had a trying stay in London recently, first being booed by fans when he arrived late at a concert, then struggling with his breathing and fainting backstage at a show.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »