Kanye West Deletes All of His Tweets, Writes 'Be Back Soon'
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 18
- Photo: Hall/Pena/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 18
- Photo: APL/WENN3 of 18
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.4 of 18
- Photo: Genin Nicolas/StarTraks5 of 18
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet6 of 18
- Photo: Victoria Will, Invision Agency/.7 of 18
- Photo: Brad Barket/Invision/AP8 of 18
- Photo: kimkardashain/Instagram9 of 18
- Photo: Jackson Lee/NPG10 of 18
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN11 of 18
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America12 of 18
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/Twitter13 of 18
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/TNYF/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Kim Kardashian/Instagram15 of 18
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN16 of 18
- Photo: CMG/ZOJ/WENN17 of 18
Say goodbye to Kanye West's tweets.
The 35-year-old rapper deleted all of his tweets on Thursday, but left one final message to his abandoned 8.6 million followers.
"Be back soon," he wrote.
West has been beloved by fans for writing entertaining tweets like this one from July 2010: "I specifically ordered persian rugs with cherub imagery! What do I have to do to get a simple persian rug with cherub imagery uuuuugh."
More recently, West has been tweeting about girlfriend Kim Kardashian, 31. "So dope to get these pics of my baby while I'm in the lab," the "Mercy" rapper tweeted with a photo Kardashian sent him of herself posing in front of a mirror in a sexy white dress.
As for Kardashian, she's still tweeting up a storm while filming her E! spinoff "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami" in Florida. "Since I started QuickTrim again a few weeks ago, I'm down 6 lbs!" she shared on Wednesday. "Yay best feeling. I was getting discouraged but now I'm so motivated!"
West was last seen without Kardashian taking in the shows at Paris Fashion Week. On Tuesday, West sat front row at the Chanel runway show and chatted with Karl Lagerfeld's boyfriend, Baptiste Giabiconi, and Jennifer Lopez's boyfriend, Casper Smart.
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kanye West Deletes All of His Tweets, Writes "Be Back Soon"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Diane Kruger, check out the celebs with the best summer street style!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFun in the Sun
From Crowd Ignite