Kanye West Has a Private Cell Phone for Girlfriend Kim Kardashian
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 14
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 14
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: JACSON//Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America6 of 14
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America7 of 14
- Photo: VISP/GSI8 of 14
- Photo: Instagram/.9 of 14
- Photo: APL/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital11 of 14
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital12 of 14
- Photo: Nicolas Genin/StarTraks13 of 14
West, 35, "doesn't like to be tied down by technology," a source tells Us Weekly, adding that the hip hop star didn't have a cell phone before falling for Kardashian, 31.
"It frustrated Kim," adds the insider. "She had to call him through a bodyguard."
But West recently caved and got a secret phone. Says a source, "He only uses it for Kim!"
While his technology sacrifice is a nice gesture, he isn't the only one who is compromising in their relationship. In last Sunday's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, West, who designs his own clothing line, gave suggestions on his girlfriend's wardrobe.
"They're seriously talking marriage. And yes, she would [accept his proposal]," a source close to the couple has confirmed to Us. "Kanye says he can't wait to see her carrying his child. He says she will look beautiful pregnant."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kanye West Has a Private Cell Phone for Girlfriend Kim Kardashian
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »