Kanye West Has a Private Cell Phone for Girlfriend Kim Kardashian
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 14
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 14
- Photo: CHP/FAMEFLYNET/Fame Flynet3 of 14
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: JACSON//Fame Flynet5 of 14
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America6 of 14
- Photo: Christopher Polk/Getty Images North America7 of 14
- Photo: VISP/GSI8 of 14
- Photo: Instagram/.9 of 14
- Photo: APL/WENN10 of 14
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital11 of 14
- Photo: RD/Kabik/Retna Digital12 of 14
- Photo: Nicolas Genin/StarTraks13 of 14
West, 35, "doesn't like to be tied down by technology," a source tells Us Weekly, adding that the hip hop star didn't have a cell phone before falling for Kardashian, 31.
"It frustrated Kim," adds the insider. "She had to call him through a bodyguard."
But West recently caved and got a secret phone. Says a source, "He only uses it for Kim!"
While his technology sacrifice is a nice gesture, he isn't the only one who is compromising in their relationship. In last Sunday's episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, West, who designs his own clothing line, gave suggestions on his girlfriend's wardrobe.
"They're seriously talking marriage. And yes, she would [accept his proposal]," a source close to the couple has confirmed to Us. "Kanye says he can't wait to see her carrying his child. He says she will look beautiful pregnant."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kanye West Has a Private Cell Phone for Girlfriend Kim Kardashian
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Demi Lovato snuggles with Wilmer Valderrama on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »
Eddie Is Red Hot
Here are 5 things you may not know about Eddie Redmayne.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTReality Crush
From Crowd Ignite