Kanye West and paparazzo ordered to stay away from each other
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet1 of 12
- Photo: Nicolas Briquet/StarTraks2 of 12
- Photo: CHP/Fame Flynet3 of 12
- Photo: GIA/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: @kimkardashian/Instagram5 of 12
- Photo: Zacharie Scheurer/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Splash News7 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Vasquez/Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: TROV/GSI10 of 12
- Photo: FANA/Splash News11 of 12
Rapper Kanye West has been ordered to keep his distance from a photographer he is accused of assaulting during a run-in outside Los Angeles International Airport in July.
West was charged with battery and attempted grand theft after he allegedly tried to grab paparazzo Daniel Ramos' camera and wrestle him to the ground this summer.
West said he acted in self-defense, and, during a court hearing on Monday, a California judge ruled that both parties must stay at least 10 yards away from one another.
West's lawyer, Blair Berk, also successfully demanded access to all information prosecutors have gathered for the criminal battery case, while there was another small victory for the hip-hop star when the judge rejected authorities' request to have the musician undergo anger-management classes in order to remain free on bail, reports TMZ.
RELATED: Kardashian wardrobe malfunctions
The rapper faces up to a year behind bars if convicted of the charges.
J.Lo's Mini Me
Bellamy Young chats attachment to her "Scandal" wig, dishes on her hopes for season five and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite