Kara DioGuardi Baby News
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: FS2/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: JM11/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com5 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks6 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: FOX10 of 16
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Ltd.11 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN12 of 16
- Photo: JM5/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com15 of 16
By Entertainment Tonight
Former "American Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi is going to have a baby!
The 42-year-old Grammy-nominated songwriter confirms to People.com that she and her husband, Mike McCuddy, are preparing to welcome a son via gestational surrogate in the coming weeks.
"We are eagerly awaiting the healthy and happy birth of our son, Greyson James Carroll McCuddy," DioGuardi told the magazine. After years of struggling with fertility issues, the music star said she and her husband decided to use a surrogate and the process "worked on the first try."
"I've got two people on my mind," DioGuardi said. "Her (the surrogate) and the baby. She's given us this incredible gift."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Single & Fabulous
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
Tom Cruise chats "Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation" with Wonderwall.com.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »