Katy Perry kept Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus' hair in purse
- Photo: James Coldrey/StarTraks1 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision for Kitty Purry Inc./Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: Jonathan Hordle/Thames/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: Brian Rasic/Rex USA4 of 12
- Photo: Scott Gries/Wonderwall5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Theo Kingma/Rex USA7 of 12
- Photo: Rotello/Photofab/Rex USA8 of 12
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: Â© RD/ Kabik/ Retna Digital/Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA11 of 12
Katy Perry kept locks of hair from Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift in her purse.
The "Roar" singer asked her fellow pop stars for the bizarre gifts when they shared a dressing room, and they were apparently happy to oblige.
After performing at the online broadcaster iHeartRadio's listening party to launch her new album "Prism" on Tuesday, Perry took questions from fans and was asked what she keeps in her purse.
RELATED: Celebrity chest pieces
She replied, "One of the first times I went to the Grammys, I got to share a dressing room with Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift and I asked them for a lock of their hair from each of them, which is totally creepy, but awesome. I put little bows on them individually and put them in my purse. And that was my little secret and I'm a freak!"
RELATED: Katy Perry's most buzzed-about looks
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
Kristen Stewart, Keira Knightley, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out all about Taylor Swift's cute date night and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »