Katy Perry, Russell Brand Shop at a Baby Boutique
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News2 of 7
- Photo: WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Josephine Santos/Pacific Coast News4 of 7
- Photo: Barcroft/Fame Pictures5 of 7
- Photo: WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Katy Perry and husband-to-be Russell Brand are hardly trying to squash those pregnancy rumors.
On Sunday, the two - who got engaged on New Year's Eve in India, as UsMagazine.com first reported - scoped out booties at a children's boutique in North London.
Though known for posting quirky messages on her Twitter page, Perry, 25, also has been making a lot of pregnancy references lately.
"Let me tell you 2010 is BUMPIN!" she wrote Jan. 1. On Jan. 8, she also wrote: "Hey @rustyrockets" – Brand's Twitter name – "i heard ur prego-ed."
She added, "I WANT IN AND OUT," a Southern California burger chain, before telling Brand, 34, "I love you … (awwwww barf!)."
Tell Us: Would Katy and Russell make good parents?
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite