Katy Perry settles dispute with haircare company
- Photo: Bridow/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Heather Lang/.2 of 12
- Photo: Theo Kingma/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks4 of 12
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Getty Images North America6 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage9 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage11 of 12
Katy Perry has detangled herself from a hair care deal gone wrong by settling a lawsuit with British brand GHD.
RELATED: The royal couple's favorite sports
The pop star signed on as the face of the Jemella Group's "Good Hair Day" (GHD) brand in 2011 but attempted to sue executives at the company after her contract ended, claiming they owed her $2 million based on a verbal agreement to extend the deal.
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
Jemella Group execs filed a motion to block Perry's legal team from suing them, alleging there was no such agreement in place and insisting they had wanted to cut ties with Perry once the deal expired.
RELATED: Hottest royal beach bods
However, both parties have now agreed a truce after reaching a deal to drop the case, according to TMZ.com. It is not known if Perry received any of the $2 million she was seeking.
Get out the vote
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrincess Debut
From Crowd Ignite