Katy Perry signs on for snack brand Popchips
- Photo: SNAPPER/Bauer-Griffin1 of 16
- Photo: The Cobra Snake/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Nick Sadler/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: PMK/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Parade/.6 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Fallen Star/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Wonderwall9 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage15 of 16
NEW YORK (AP) -- The snack brand Popchips is getting a new celebrity endorser — Katy Perry.
According to a company statement released Wednesday, the pop star has become an investor and representative for the chips. Perry says she'll be its creative partner.
RELATED: Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebs Under 30
Perry, who is the subject of the recently released 3-D documentary, "Katy Perry: Part of Me," joins Ashton Kutcher as a celebrity endorser of the snack food. Kutcher's regional ads garnered some criticism earlier this year when one depicting him as an Indian man was seen by some as racist. It was pulled and the company said there was no intent to offend.
RELATED: Who Should Katy Perry Date?
Perry's ads will be unveiled in the fall.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »