Katy Perry Tells Photogs: 'Don't [Bleep] with the Brands'
- Photo: Smart Pictures, PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 5
- Photo: Lomeli/Bauer-Griffin2 of 5
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: API/Fame Pictures4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Katy Perry is coming to her fiancé Russell Brand's defense in the aftermath of his run-in with photographers at Los Angeles International Airport on Friday.
"If you cross the line & try [and] put a lens up my dress, my fiancé will do his job & protect me. #standbyyourman #don't[expletive]withtheBrands," Perry tweeted Friday evening.
The couple was swarmed by photogs as they entered the airport earlier in the day, and Brand began shoving select shutterbugs out of the way when they got too close for his liking.
The 'Arthur' and 'Get Him to the Greek' star was later placed under citizen's arrest by a photographer and taken into custody on suspicion of battery by police. He was booked and has since been released.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite