Katy Perry Unfollows Russell Brand on Twitter
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 17
- Photo: B. Dowling/WENN2 of 17
- Photo: Promotional3 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN5 of 17
- Photo: B. Dowling/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: Paul Redmond/WireImage7 of 17
- Photo: KWAB/CNAB/ZDS/WENN8 of 17
- Photo: Twitter9 of 17
- Photo: Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Eric Berlanger/Splash News11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/KCA2010/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Venturelli/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: Mark Sullivan/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage16 of 17
Katy Perry is cutting Russell Brand out of her life in more ways than one.
The 27-year-old "Firework" singer has unfollowed her soon-to-be ex-husband on Twitter. As of Friday, Perry is still one of the 78 people Brand subscribes to via the social networking site.
It's not surprising, given that Perry is only communicating with Brand, 36, via phone or email. "She's limiting those interactions," a source tells the new issue of Us Weekly (out now). "He's being so atrocious that she feels like she never really knew him."
Perry has been keeping Brand off her mind by focusing on her career: she performed in Jakarta, Indonesia, on Thursday, and she recently shot an Adidas ad in Santa Barbara, Calif.
"She doesn't want to look battered and have people for sorry for her," a Perry source tells Us. "She's very strong and confident."
For much more on the couple's nasty split -- including Brand's plans for a tell-all book documenting his 14-month marriage to Perry -- pick up the new issue of Us Weekly, out now!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Cara Delevingne parties with Sam Smith, Douglas Booth and more famous friends on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out North West’s adorable moments on Kim Kardashian's Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Bad Beach Fashion
Check out the seven worst cases of celeb beach fashion on 7 Wonders, hosted by Brian McFayden.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Love
From Crowd Ignite