Katy Perry's Drastic Hair Makeover
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Dave Fisher/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: @katyperry/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Winter/GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
Peace out, bright pink hair!
Katy Perry is celebrating the wrap of her eight month-long California Dreams tour with a fresh, new makeover.
At the Change Begins Within Benefit Celebration in Los Angeles Saturday, the singer debuted a dramatically short new haircut and a baby pink color that looks much lighter than the bubblegum hue she sported at the 2011 American Music Awards November 21.
With her hubby Russell Brand at her side, the star covered up in a white knee-length Versace sheath with gold embellishments, matching heels and Stella & Dot's Renegade Bracelet at the event benefiting filmmaker David Lynch's foundation for Transcendental Meditation.
Just this year, Perry, 27, has underwent several hair color changes. In June, the brunette beauty dyed her hair a fiery red, which was a result of a botched dye job. Weeks later, she traded auburn for blonde and in August, debuted a punk-rock "lavender" color.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
The Rock rips his shirt before epic "San Andreas" premiere on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"DWTS" champion Val Chmerkovskiy gave Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen a salsa lesson, dished on his win, that heavy mirror ball trophy, and the upcoming tour!Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Youtube for 90210
From Jenna Marbles to PewDiePie, find out which Youtube sensations we think should star in “Beverly Hills, 90210” if the show was cast today!Watch Video »
Emma Stone and Bradley Cooper get the giggles while discussing their first impressions of each other, weird encounters in Hawaii and more!Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTEmma's Mishaps
From Crowd Ignite