Katy Perry's Drastic Hair Makeover
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 16
- Photo: Dave Fisher/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: @katyperry/Twitter5 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 16
- Photo: WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/GettyImages.com12 of 16
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Winter/GettyImages.com14 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 16
Peace out, bright pink hair!
Katy Perry is celebrating the wrap of her eight month-long California Dreams tour with a fresh, new makeover.
At the Change Begins Within Benefit Celebration in Los Angeles Saturday, the singer debuted a dramatically short new haircut and a baby pink color that looks much lighter than the bubblegum hue she sported at the 2011 American Music Awards November 21.
With her hubby Russell Brand at her side, the star covered up in a white knee-length Versace sheath with gold embellishments, matching heels and Stella & Dot's Renegade Bracelet at the event benefiting filmmaker David Lynch's foundation for Transcendental Meditation.
Just this year, Perry, 27, has underwent several hair color changes. In June, the brunette beauty dyed her hair a fiery red, which was a result of a botched dye job. Weeks later, she traded auburn for blonde and in August, debuted a punk-rock "lavender" color.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Cara Delevingne parties with Sam Smith, Douglas Booth and more famous friends on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Britney Spears’ body to her love life, get all the buzz on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out North West’s adorable moments on Kim Kardashian's Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Bad Beach Fashion
Check out the seven worst cases of celeb beach fashion on 7 Wonders, hosted by Brian McFayden.Watch Video »
Sienna Miller, Miranda Lambert, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBaby Love
From Crowd Ignite