Ke$ha: 'I was born with a tail'
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com1 of 12
- Photo: TOAA/ZDS/WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Christopher Polk/GettyImages.com3 of 12
- Photo: Barry Brecheisen/.4 of 12
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA5 of 12
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 12
- Photo: Wonderwall7 of 12
- Photo: Pedro Andrade,/PacificCoastNews.com8 of 12
- Photo: MPNC/GSI9 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 12
- Photo: JGM/PacificCoastNews.com11 of 12
Ke$ha has revealed she was born with a "tiny tail."
RELATED: Stars who hate wearing pants
The singer had a bone sticking out of her back that resembled an animal's tail when she was a baby, but surgeons removed the appendage.
She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I had a tail when I was born. It was a tiny tail, about a quarter of an inch, then they chopped it off and stole my tail. That was when I was little. I'm really sad about that story."
The 26-year-old singer admits she has grown to embrace her physical flaws, adding, "There are tons of things (I dislike about my body), but I'm at that point right now where I'm trying to accept every little bit of me. Trust me, I don't have the perfect body, but I don't have anything else to work with, so I might as well accept it."
RELATED: Shocking celebrity sex confessions
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »