Ke$ha Wants To Be Susan Boyle's First Kiss
- Photo: LIONEL CIRONNEAU/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Karl Milan / Splash News/Splash News3 of 7
- Photo: Derek Storm/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Pacific Coast News5 of 7
- Photo: Andrew Milligan/PA Photos/Landov/Retna Digital6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
By Michelle Lanz
Up-and-coming pop star Ke$ha is known for her brash and outgoing personality, but she recently proved that she's also got a soft spot for shy and awkward people.
Ke$ha's debut album "Animal" recently surpassed Susan Boyle's "I Dreamed A Dream" for the top spot on the Billboard charts. However, Ke$ha insists that there's absolutely no animosity between them.
"They act like I beat her up," she said during an interview on Sirius radio's Morning Mash Up. "She's sweet. I'd kiss her. Hasn't she never kissed anybody before?"
RELATED: See more pics of Ke$ha
Offering to be Susan Boyle's first kiss? Seems like a nice gesture, but we doubt Susan Boyle wants her first smooch to be a pity peck on the cheek. After 47 kiss-less years, the talented Ms. Boyle deserves a makeout sesh she can at least file under "hell yes!" in her memory bank.
So what about Ke$ha? Is there someone special in her life?
"Gross, no. I haven't met anybody who is not a total d----- bag, recently," she added.
Yeah there's a lot of trashy dudes swimming in the celebrity cesspool, but one star she has her eyes on is actor Zach Galifianakis.
"I want to make out with the fat guy from 'The Hangover' … he's amazing," she said. "I like the hidden gems, the diamonds in the rough … I like really awkward, fat, bearded people."
Zach and Ke$ha sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G? That's one couple that sounds like nothing but trouble ... and we like it!
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite