Ke$ha stage set catches on fire during concert
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: RRAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN15 of 16
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
The Tik Tok hitmaker kicked off the summer (11) leg of her Get Sleazy tour in Georgia this weekend, but the trek got off to a rough start when a lighting rig went up in flames towards the end of her performance.
Due to safety precautions, the singer had to shut down the show early, but Ke$ha remained upbeat about the incident and took the opportunity to warn her tourmates LMFAO to get ready for a crazy ride.
Taking to her Twitter.com account to share the scary story, she wrote, "@LMFAO UM. FIRST NIGHT OF TOUR AND THE PLACE CATCHES ON FIRE. THIS TOUR IS BEYOND.WORDS.ILL."
The singer will play more than 25 shows across the continent before wrapping up the tour in Phoenix, Arizona on 20 September (11).
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »