Ke$ha stage set catches on fire during concert
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Terry Richardson/Promotional2 of 16
- Photo: WENN3 of 16
- Photo: Optic Photos/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: RRAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: AR4/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Jen Lowery / Splash News/Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: AB1/WENN15 of 16
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
The Tik Tok hitmaker kicked off the summer (11) leg of her Get Sleazy tour in Georgia this weekend, but the trek got off to a rough start when a lighting rig went up in flames towards the end of her performance.
Due to safety precautions, the singer had to shut down the show early, but Ke$ha remained upbeat about the incident and took the opportunity to warn her tourmates LMFAO to get ready for a crazy ride.
Taking to her Twitter.com account to share the scary story, she wrote, "@LMFAO UM. FIRST NIGHT OF TOUR AND THE PLACE CATCHES ON FIRE. THIS TOUR IS BEYOND.WORDS.ILL."
The singer will play more than 25 shows across the continent before wrapping up the tour in Phoenix, Arizona on 20 September (11).
DIY Celeb Makeup
Find out how to get Jenna Dewan Tatum's long-lasting matte lip on DIY Celeb Makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest celeb makeup mistakes.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Perry in Peru
Check out Katy Perry's best posts from Peru during the South American leg of her Prismatic World Tour on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »