Keith Urban Returns to Stage for First Performance Since Throat Surgery
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: M. SPENCER GREEN/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/GVK/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/GettyImages.com15 of 16
By Us Weekly
Three months after undergoing throat surgery, Keith Urban made a triumphant return to the Grand Ole Opry stage Friday.
In his first public appearance since his November procedure, Urban, 44, delighted a sold-out crowd with his hits including "Long Hot Summer," "Making Memories of Us" and his current single, "You Gonna Fly."
Urban's Opry performance was extra special in that it was the final show before the 61-year-old stage at the legendary Nashville venue is set to be replaced next week.
Nicole Kidman's husband -- who underwent out-patient surgery to remove a polyp on his vocal chords -- is in the process of rescheduling other missed dates from his forced three-month hiatus.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
'Full House' 2
Get all the scoop on who's in and who's out for Netflix's "Fuller House," on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out everything you need to know about Brooklyn Beckham from Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Blake Lively chats motherhood, HGTV and rocking an amazing wardrobe in "The Age of Adaline" on Wonderwall.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift and her brother celebrate Easter with an epic egg hunt on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
We show you how to get Taylor Swift's blue eye shadow look on "DIY Celeb Makeup."Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSinging Queens
From Crowd Ignite