Keith Urban Returns to Stage for First Performance Since Throat Surgery
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Jeffrey Mayer/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: KRIEGER/Bauer-Griffin6 of 16
- Photo: WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: M. SPENCER GREEN/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital10 of 16
- Photo: Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: MATEI H/GVK/Bauer-Griffin12 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/GettyImages.com15 of 16
By Us Weekly
Three months after undergoing throat surgery, Keith Urban made a triumphant return to the Grand Ole Opry stage Friday.
In his first public appearance since his November procedure, Urban, 44, delighted a sold-out crowd with his hits including "Long Hot Summer," "Making Memories of Us" and his current single, "You Gonna Fly."
Urban's Opry performance was extra special in that it was the final show before the 61-year-old stage at the legendary Nashville venue is set to be replaced next week.
Nicole Kidman's husband -- who underwent out-patient surgery to remove a polyp on his vocal chords -- is in the process of rescheduling other missed dates from his forced three-month hiatus.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »