Kelly Clarkson: Boyfriend Brandon Blackstock and I Are So Getting Married
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 9
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: DC5/WENN3 of 9
- Photo: SC2/WENN4 of 9
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Kelly Clarkson has been dating boyfriend Brandon Blackstock since late last year, but the singer admits she's long known they're "so getting married" some day.
First introduced to Blackstock years ago when he worked as Rascal Flatts' tour manager, Clarkson, 30, tells Ryan Seacrest her man was in another relationship at the time, but she refused to let him get away. "We were just in a room together, and then he came up and said he was from the same hometown as me and I was like, 'oh, we're so getting married' -- I was so that girl," Clarkson recalled during an interview on Seacrest's KIIS-FM morning radio show. "When he became single, I was on the prowl."
In the time since Us Weekly broke news of their relationship in March, Clarkson has became more open about her unique bond with the Nashville-based talent manager, 35, who is the stepson of Clarkson's pal Reba McEntire. One major plus to dating Blackstock? He helps spark creativity in the singer, who will release a greatest hits album in November. (To see a photo of Blackstock, click here.)
"Once you finally fall in love with someone and you are so comfortable with them, it makes you more comfortable in your skin. It makes you comfortable as an artist and it makes you more confident," reasons Clarkson. "I'm completely head over heels for him, he knows that."
So does that mean wedding bells will soon ring for the duo? If Clarkson has her way, they just might.
"We're taking it slow, and we're enjoying each other," the singer says. "I'm from a family of broken marriages, but we will definitely break that trend one day."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite