Kelly Clarkson Engaged to Brandon Blackstock!
- Photo: Getty Images North America1 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks5 of 15
- Photo: Wade Payne/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Dario Cantatore/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: DC5/WENN8 of 15
- Photo: Redbook / Matt Jones/.9 of 15
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN10 of 15
- Photo: Josh Anderson/Retna Digital11 of 15
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com12 of 15
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage13 of 15
- Photo: GettyImages.com14 of 15
In late November, Kelly Clarkson told Ellen DeGeneres she planned to marry Brandon Blackstock, and now her dream is coming true!
Clarkson, 30, accepted Blackstock's proposal Dec. 14. "I'm engaged!" she tweeted the following day. "I wanted y'all to know! Happiest night of my life last night! I am so lucky and am with the greatest man ever."
This will be the "American Idol" winner's first trip down the aisle. Blackstock, who's the son of Clarkson's longtime manager Narvel Blackstock, and the stepson of Reba McEntire, has two children from a previous marriage. The two currently live together in Nashville, Tenn.
While chatting with DeGeneres last month, the "Catch My Breath" singer joked that her beau would have to "put it a ring at some point."
"Honestly, I've never been the girl to plan a wedding," she added. "We will totally, probably elope."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kelly Clarkson Engaged to Brandon Blackstock!
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kaley Cuoco spends time with friends and family -- and lots of horses! -- in the wake of her breakup on this week's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »