Kelly Clarkson: New Relationship Inspired Weight Loss
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Brian Snyder/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America8 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: @clayaiken/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage15 of 16
Kelly Clarkson debuted a hot, new figure with the premiere of her show "Duets" last week and the singer is crediting her recently slimmed bod to boyfriend, Brandon Blackstock.
"No one wants to be untoned when you're dating someone," the 30-year-old singer tells Life & Style of her motivation to get fit and trim. "I've always fluctuated, but now I'm in a happy relationship."
While Clarkson reveals her beau (who is stepson to country legend Reba McEntire) helps her stay "more active" these days, she says the two will never, ever work out together.
"We did that once," she admits. "I don't like huffin' and puffin' in front of my man and looking all red and gross and sweaty"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Mariah Carey does her best impression of a mermaid on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »
NYFW Personal Pic
Katie Holmes, Blake Lively, Gigi Hadid and more stars share their personal pics from New York Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Kidman, Felicity Jones, and Marion Cotillard all get an F for their Oscar gowns.Watch Video »