Kelly Clarkson: New Relationship Inspired Weight Loss
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Brian Snyder/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America8 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: @clayaiken/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage12 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage15 of 16
Kelly Clarkson debuted a hot, new figure with the premiere of her show "Duets" last week and the singer is crediting her recently slimmed bod to boyfriend, Brandon Blackstock.
"No one wants to be untoned when you're dating someone," the 30-year-old singer tells Life & Style of her motivation to get fit and trim. "I've always fluctuated, but now I'm in a happy relationship."
While Clarkson reveals her beau (who is stepson to country legend Reba McEntire) helps her stay "more active" these days, she says the two will never, ever work out together.
"We did that once," she admits. "I don't like huffin' and puffin' in front of my man and looking all red and gross and sweaty"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Single & Fabulous
Check out Kourtney Kardashian's fabulous life on social media in the wake of her breakup from Scott Disick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Jennifer Lopez's best ab moments!Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Hilary Duff, Katy Perry and more stars debut new 'dos on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »