Kelly Clarkson: I've Never Been in Love
- Photo: WENN1 of 16
- Photo: PH3/HSS/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/Retna Ltd.3 of 16
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com4 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Josh Anderson/Retna Digital6 of 16
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: REED SAXON/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: Scope Australia/PacificCoastNews.com9 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Deborah Law/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP15 of 16
Kelly Clarkson has a lot of good things going for her: two Grammy awards, four multiplatinum albums, a diehard fan base. One thing she doesn't have? A boyfriend.
In an interview with USA Today, the 29-year-old "American Idol" winner and "Mr. Know It All" singer reveals she's never been in love.
"I've never experienced certain things, and I think that's because I have this side of me that is shut off," Clarkson says. "Because I haven't found anybody yet to open to that I feel like, 'OK, you're worth breaking down that wall for.' I've never found that."
Though Clarkson is still searching for The One, she doesn't want to get married until her late 30s. "Statistically, if you wait that long, you're not going to get divorced," she explains.
Clarkson says her nonstop touring schedule makes it nearly impossible to find Mr. Right. "It's really hard to date when I'm on four different continents in a week," she says. "Even if I do meet a great guy, I ain't ever gonna see him. There's only so much you can do with Skype!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »