Kelly Clarkson Talks Weight Loss, Being a Blonde
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks1 of 16
- Photo: Redbook / Matt Jones/.2 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/StarTraks3 of 16
- Photo: Miguel Aguilar/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 16
- Photo: Darryl Webb/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 16
- Photo: Brian Snyder/Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: KEVORK DJANSEZIAN/Invision/AP9 of 16
- Photo: Rick Diamond/Getty Images North America10 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: @clayaiken/Twitter12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage14 of 16
- Photo: Chris O'Meara/Invision/AP15 of 16
"There's no secret!" the 30-year-old expressed to Us at the event held at the CBS studio in Studio, City, Calif. "It's just trying to eat a little better and work out a little more. But no matter what size I am, I love performing, no matter how big or little I am! I feel good."
According to an insider, the 5-foot-4 star decided to slim down for good after watching a recording of her December performance on VH1 "Divas Celebrates Soul." "She saw how heavy she was and she didn't like it. That's when she decided to really get into shape," the source told Us.
But dropping several dress sizes isn't the only transformation the "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" singer is excited to show off. On June 6, she traded her glossy brunette locks for a blond hair color.
"I love it!" she told Us about her summer hair switch up. "People keep asking me if I am having more fun, being blond, but I always have fun whether I'm blond, redhead or brunette! I always have fun, dammit!"
The two-time Grammy winner hasn't been having fun all by her lonesome, however -- since late last year, she's been spending time with her boyfriend, 35-year-old Nashville, Tenn.,-based talent manager Brandon Blackstock (Reba McEntire's stepson and the son of her manager, Narvel Blackstock).
"I'm too happy! He's ruining my creativity!" Clarkson, who is famous for her brokenhearted power ballads, joked to Us last month. "I'm writing all this happy s--- It's killing me."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Kelly Clarkson Talks Weight Loss, Being a Blonde
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »