Kevin Federline meets ex-wife Britney Spears' boyfriend: 'He's a cool guy'
- Photo: Dmac/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 13
- Photo: MAP/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Mike/Fame Flynet4 of 13
- Photo: ASJM/GSI5 of 13
- Photo: federline4real/Instagram6 of 13
- Photo: STFN/GSI7 of 13
- Photo: Dmac/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Britney Spears' current boyfriend has gotten the stamp of approval from a very unlikely source: her ex-husband. The singer, 31, recently introduced beau David Lucado to former spouse Kevin Federline, and it seems things went well for the trio.
"We were chillin'," Federline told TMZ of meeting Lucado at his sons' soccer game on Nov. 9. (The former backup dancer and Spears have two kids, Sean, 8, and Jayden, 7; Federline, 35, is also dad to daughter Jordan, 2, with wife Victoria Prince, and kids Kori, 11, and Kaleb, 9, with ex-girlfriend Shar Jackson.)
"We gotta support the kids in what they want to do," he added. "That was my first time meeting [David]. He's a cool guy."
Asked whether there was any awkwardness, Spears' ex replied, "Nah, man. You know, everybody's moved on." (After his two-year marriage to the pop star ended in 2006, Federline found love with former volleyball player Prince, whom he wed in August. Spears, meanwhile, stepped out with Southern native Lucado in March, three months after ending her yearlong engagement to Jason Trawick.)
Don't expect the foursome to double date anytime soon, though. Federline told TMZ a group outing is "not likely," though he admitted "it'd definitely be interesting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDiva Double Date
From Crowd Ignite