Kevin Jonas Reveals His Choice For Best Man
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.1 of 10
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: James Palmer/Retna Ltd.3 of 10
- Photo: Splash News4 of 10
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: Clasos.com / Splash News/Splash News7 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Gaz Shirley/Pacific Coast News8 of 10
- Photo: Gerald Herbert/Invision/AP9 of 10
Kevin Jonas is on his way to the altar, but which Jonas brother will be his best man at the wedding?
"I decided that it's going to be both Joe and Nick," Kevin told People.com. "Dani [Deleasa] has an older and a younger sister, so it works out really well. I can have two best men, and she can have two maids of honor."
Kevin proposed to Dani in July with a cushion-cut diamond ring. The couple have been dating for two years after meeting in the Bahamas. Kevin told People.com following the engagement, "She said yes, yes, yes like 500 times super fast in a row."
More on Wonderwall:
Khloe Kardashian greets a giraffe, cuddles a chimpanzee and kisses a tiger cub on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock rips his shirt before epic "San Andreas" premiere on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"DWTS" champion Val Chmerkovskiy gave Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen a salsa lesson, dished on his win, that heavy mirror ball trophy, and the upcoming tour!Watch Video »
Louisa Wendorff dishes about Taylor Swift and performs her "Blank Space/Style" mashup for Wonderwall.com Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Youtube for 90210
From Jenna Marbles to PewDiePie, find out which Youtube sensations we think should star in “Beverly Hills, 90210” if the show was cast today!Watch Video »
Emma Stone and Bradley Cooper get the giggles while discussing their first impressions of each other, weird encounters in Hawaii and more!Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite