Kristen Bell and Toby Keith Hosting CMT Music Awards June 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: CMT Awards/Promotional2 of 13
- Photo: SCOTT APPEL/StarTraks3 of 13
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Kirkland/Retna Digital5 of 13
- Photo: Sara De Boer/StarTraks6 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN9 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com10 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP12 of 13
Who knew Kristen Bell was a country music fan?
The House of Lies actress, 31, and "Made In America" singer Toby Keith, 50, have been tapped to host the CMT Music Awards on June 6 in Nashville, Tennessee.
"Toby Keith and Kristen Bell are a terrific one-two knockout punch for the 2012 CMT Music Awards," John Hamlin, SVP, Music Events and Talent, CMT, tells Us Weekly in a statement. "Toby has been involved with our show every year since its inception and Kristen is as entertaining and witty as any young actor working today. We're thrilled to have them both as hosts for this year's show."
Confirmed performers include Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellum, Kenny Chesney, Little Big Town, Brad Paisley and Zac Brown Band. More will be announced in the coming weeks.
Keith -- who is also Billboard's No. 1 Artist of the Decade and No. 1 Country Songwriter of the Decade -- has sold more than 36 million albums worldwide. Bell next appears in the movie Hit & Run, opposite her fiance, Dax Shepard, 37.
Check out Salma Hayek's most wonderfully wacky Instagram posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Takes on Tinder!
Watch this trailer for Cameron Diaz's and Jason Segel's new movie "Bad Teacher."Watch Video »
Brooke Shields: 'Skanky' on 'The Middle'
Brooke Shields goes trashy -- sporting a mullet, a tattoo, a cold sore and drinking beer -- but...Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »