Lady Gaga and Ashton Kutcher asked to help with freeway closure
- Photo: SC2/WENN1 of 19
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/Louie Angelo/WENN2 of 19
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage.com4 of 19
- Photo: Tom Vickers/Splash News5 of 19
- Photo: Scott Kirkland/Retna Digital6 of 19
- Photo: Promotional7 of 19
- Photo: Promotional8 of 19
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP9 of 19
- Photo: A. Miller/WENN10 of 19
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com11 of 19
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 19
- Photo: WENN13 of 19
- Photo: Itsuo Inouye/Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: NPC/WENN15 of 19
- Photo: Anthony J. Causi / Splash News/Splash News16 of 19
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/Louie Angelo/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com18 of 19
Officials at the Los Angeles Police Department have begun a massive campaign to warn drivers that California's Interstate 405 will be shut for three days in July.
They've even asked actors, musicians and athletes who are popular on Twitter.com to tell their followers to avoid the road amid fears it will cause chaos for thousands of motorists.
Lt. Andy Neiman, an LAPD spokesman, tells the Los Angeles Times, "The whole idea is just to re-message the theme of avoiding the 405 area and that it's going to be a mess if people don't stay away...
"Twitter is a way to reach that whole demographic that could be oblivious to the 405 closure for that weekend."
Gaga, Kutcher, his wife Demi Moore and Kim Kardashian have all been asked to join the Twitter campaign, while former "CHiPs" star Erik Estrada has filmed a public service announcement about the closure.
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Zoe's Cute Family
Check out Zoe Saldana and husband Marco Perego's cutest family moments!Watch Video »
From the once seemingly aloof bachelor to the now ever-adoring husband, check out George Clooney's transformation.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chrissy Teigen cries over cheese, plus more of her funniest Instagram moments.Watch Video »