Lady Gaga causes sensation on Harvard campus
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: GTS / Splash News/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: ZTB/ZOH/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 14
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) --
Lady Gaga is causing quite a sensation on Harvard University's campus.
The singer is at the school for Wednesday's launch of her Born This Way Foundation with Oprah Winfrey and U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius.
She says in an interview with The Associated Press that the foundation's goal is to empower youth and inspire bravery. The foundation shares a name with her album, and she says its message will be for students to create a more loving environment at their schools and in the world.
About 100 students mobbed the singer as she arrived on campus in a sleek black dress, tall hat and platform shoes. She signed autographs and posed for photos.
Diane Kruger, Margot Robbie, and Lindsay Lohan all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out "Teen Mom" star, Farrah Abraham's, transformation!Watch Video »
Check out Taylor Swift's A-list ladies night out with BFFs Karlie Kloss, Ellie Goulding, Cara Delevingne and more on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Keri Russell's sexy wardrobe!Watch Video »
Take a look back at the Kardashians' makeup-free selfies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kelly Osbourne and more stars chat Oscar style, their favorite fashionistas, Hollywood power couples and more!Watch Video »