Lady Gaga causes sensation on Harvard campus
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP2 of 14
- Photo: Charles Krupa/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: JSG/ZJE/WENN4 of 14
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 14
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP6 of 14
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP7 of 14
- Photo: AAR/Fame Flynet8 of 14
- Photo: GTS / Splash News/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: ZTB/ZOH/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News12 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage13 of 14
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. (AP) --
Lady Gaga is causing quite a sensation on Harvard University's campus.
The singer is at the school for Wednesday's launch of her Born This Way Foundation with Oprah Winfrey and U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius.
She says in an interview with The Associated Press that the foundation's goal is to empower youth and inspire bravery. The foundation shares a name with her album, and she says its message will be for students to create a more loving environment at their schools and in the world.
About 100 students mobbed the singer as she arrived on campus in a sleek black dress, tall hat and platform shoes. She signed autographs and posed for photos.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMimi's in Trouble
From Crowd Ignite