Lady Gaga gets live tattoo at perfume launch
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.4 of 17
- Photo: GPA/Gerben Pul/Wonderwall5 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.8 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: GPA/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: LUCAS/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: NGRE/GSI14 of 17
- Photo: Pappics.co.uk/Rex USA15 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News16 of 17
NEW YORK (AP) — Lady Gaga launched her debut perfume while being inside a life size perfume bottle.
RELATED: Rihanna Gets a New Ribcage Tattoo
The avant garde pop star was in a large bottle — a replica of her "Fame" fragrance bottle — at New York's Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, appearing in a transparent glass where attendees took photos of Gaga and watched her get a tattoo on her neck.
The entertainer entered the museum Thursday night on top of a convertible, where she posed for pictures. Inside, she laid in the bottle in a sparkly top, skirt and red wig. Then she stripped her clothes — now appearing in lingerie, including a thong — and began receiving a tattoo on the back of her neck (she shaved the bottom half of the back of her head this week).
The masquerade black tie event featured a few hundred people, mostly dressed with eye masks and headgear.
Gisele Bundchen posts pics of her bikini body and beach vacation with hubby Tom Brady and daughter Vivian on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Naomi Watts dishes on the secret to staying in touch with her inner child and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
From Behati Prinsloo to Kim Kardashian, check out the celebrities who've found themselves in compromising positions.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Jennifer Lopez shares an adorable photo of her look-alike daughter, plus more celebritots on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Taylor Swift has been rocking red over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTThat waist!
From Crowd Ignite