Lady Gaga gets live tattoo at perfume launch
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.4 of 17
- Photo: GPA/Gerben Pul/Wonderwall5 of 17
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks6 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.8 of 17
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage9 of 17
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage10 of 17
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: GPA/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: LUCAS/Bauer-Griffin13 of 17
- Photo: NGRE/GSI14 of 17
- Photo: Pappics.co.uk/Rex USA15 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News16 of 17
NEW YORK (AP) — Lady Gaga launched her debut perfume while being inside a life size perfume bottle.
RELATED: Rihanna Gets a New Ribcage Tattoo
The avant garde pop star was in a large bottle — a replica of her "Fame" fragrance bottle — at New York's Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, appearing in a transparent glass where attendees took photos of Gaga and watched her get a tattoo on her neck.
The entertainer entered the museum Thursday night on top of a convertible, where she posed for pictures. Inside, she laid in the bottle in a sparkly top, skirt and red wig. Then she stripped her clothes — now appearing in lingerie, including a thong — and began receiving a tattoo on the back of her neck (she shaved the bottom half of the back of her head this week).
The masquerade black tie event featured a few hundred people, mostly dressed with eye masks and headgear.
Wonderwall.com goes behind the scenes at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »
In honor of the 10th anniversary of "Just Friends," check out how the stars of the film have changed.Watch Video »
Get the Duggar dish on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Stars chat with Wonderwall.com on the red carpet at the 2015 American Music AwardsWatch Video »