Lady Gaga, Dave Matthews Band, P!nk, Green Day, and More to Perform at Grammys
- Photo: Retna Digital1 of 6
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Janet Mayer/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Erika Goldring/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Fame Pictures5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The Recording Academy has added to an already stellar lineup of performers for the 52nd Annual Grammy Awards.
Dave Matthews Band, Lady Gaga, Pink, Green Day, and the Zac Brown Band will be taking the stage. As previously announced, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, The Black Eyed Peas, Maxwell, and country act Lady Antebellum will also have their chance to showcase their nominated hits in the spotlight.
RELATED: Beyonce photos
Each performer is nominated for multiple awards on the big night. Leading the pack with five nominations is Lady Gaga. Not far behind are Green Day and the Zac Brown Band, with six noms each. Dave Matthews Band and Pink are each up for two trophies.
RELATED: Taylor Swift photos
All five Album of the Year nominees (Beyonce, The Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga, the Dave Matthews Band, and Taylor Swift) will entertain the crowd.
The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards will be televised live on CBS on Sunday, January 31, 2010.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite