Lady Gaga shaves head in tribute to Terry Richardson's mother
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.1 of 20
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks2 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com3 of 20
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage4 of 20
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks5 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage6 of 20
- Photo: GPA/Gerben Pul/Wonderwall7 of 20
- Photo: GPA/WENN8 of 20
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News10 of 20
- Photo: FGA/WENN11 of 20
- Photo: John Hillcoat/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.12 of 20
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: NGRE/GSI14 of 20
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN15 of 20
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.16 of 20
- Photo: IBL/Rex/Rex USA17 of 20
- Photo: LUCAS/Bauer-Griffin18 of 20
- Photo: Pappics.co.uk/Rex USA19 of 20
Lady Gaga has shaved her head in a show of support for her photographer friend Terry Richardson following the death of his mother this week.
The famed snapper has been left devastated after his mom, Annie Lomax, passed away on Tuesday.
Gaga took to her Little Monsters website to share the sad news, and she posted a picture of her radical new hairstyle.
In the snap, Gaga appears to have cut off her long hair and shaved the back of her head, and she reveals her new look is a tribute to Richardson's mother.
She writes, "I did it for u (sic) Terry. I'm sorry about ure (your) mummy. She has Princess Die, but were all princess high."
RELATED: Female Stars' Schizophrenic Fashions
Richardson, who collaborated with Gaga on a recent picture book, posted his own tribute to his mother on his online blog, sharing a picture of her and writing, "R.I.P. Annie Lomax, my mom 1938-2012."
Bye Bye Zayn
Get the scoop on 1D's huge, heartbreaking news on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
OMG Celeb Fashion
Check out Jennifer Lawrence, January Jones, and Miley Cyrus' style statements on this week's OMG Celeb Fashion.Watch Video »
From Behati Prinsloo to Kim Kardashian, check out the celebrities who've found themselves in compromising positions.Watch Video »
Mandy Moore does cryo therapy, plus more stars' bizarre health and beauty practices on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
DIY Celeb Makeup
Tune into our first episode of "DIY Celeb Makeup" as we show you how to recreate Blake Lively's peachy glow.Watch Video »
Alba in Italy
Check out Jessica Alba's business trip to Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite