Lady Gaga Shows Off Curves in Tight Outfit
- Photo: APL/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: Uffe Kongsted/Fame Flynet2 of 20
- Photo: Â© Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.3 of 20
- Photo: ZWAB/SCCB/WENN4 of 20
- Photo: Ferry de Kok/BSPSYNDICATION/StarTraks5 of 20
- Photo: JAAA/ZDS/WENN6 of 20
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: Beretta/Sims/StarTraks9 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com10 of 20
- Photo: LittleMonsters.com/.11 of 20
- Photo: Pappics.co.uk/Rex USA12 of 20
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage13 of 20
- Photo: CONTRAST/StarTraks14 of 20
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage15 of 20
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 20
- Photo: John Hillcoat/Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.17 of 20
- Photo: Brian Rasic/Rex USA18 of 20
- Photo: Jesse Grant/WireImage19 of 20
Lady Gaga turned up in Paris on Friday -- and she's likely going to avoid those chocolate croissants!
The "Marry the Night" singer, 26, accentuated her new curves in a tight, leopard-print outfit, black tights and towering platform boots, with her newly auburn hair in a perfectly Parisian, retro updo.
The flamboyant pop superstar (real name: Stefanie Germanotta) has been causing considerable comment for her new, fuller-figured look, and recently fessed up to radio host Elvis Duran that she's indeed packed on some lbs.
"I'm dieting right now, because I gained, like, 25 pounds," the Grammy winner revealed. "And you know I really don't feel bad about it, not even for a second. I have to be on such a strict diet constantly. It's hard because it's a quite vigorous show, so I tend to bulk up, get muscular, and I really don't like that. So I'm trying to find a new balance."
She blames her dad, Joe Germanotta -- who has an Italian restaurant in New York that serves up her fave dishes -- for the unexpected transformation.
"I love eating pasta and pizza," says Gaga. "I'm a New York Italian girl. That's why I have been staying out of New York. My father opened a restaurant. It's so amazing . . . it's so freaking delicious, but I'm telling you I gain five pounds every time I go in there. So my dad wants me to eat at the restaurant, and I'm, like, I've got to go where I can drink green juice."
This article originally appeared on Usmagazine.com: Lady Gaga Shows Off 25-Pound Weight Gain in Tight Outfit
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »