Lady Gaga shows off custom-made gold wheelchair
- Photo: Terry Richardson/terrysdiary.com/.1 of 10
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA/.3 of 10
- Photo: Miguel/VM/Fame Flynet4 of 10
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News5 of 10
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks6 of 10
- Photo: @ladygaga/Twitter7 of 10
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA8 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com9 of 10
Lady Gaga is cruising around in style while she recovers from hip surgery after commissioning a designer to create a gold wheelchair for her.
RELATED: Fashion don'ts
Gaga scrapped the U.S. leg of her Born This Way Ball tour last month after she was diagnosed with synovitis, a severe inflammation of the joints, and she underwent an operation to treat the condition on Feb. 20.
Since then Gaga has been ordered to limit her physical activity, and now she has a new way of getting around: a 24-karat gold-plated wheelchair, which comes with a reclining back.
Designer Ken Borochov tells the New York Post, "I certainly wasn't expecting that phone call and have never done a wheelchair but am always up for a challenge and was thrilled to create what I affectionately dubbed the Chariot, a chair fit only for a queen."
RELATED: Best bikini Twitpics
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish