Lady Gaga, Taylor Kinney Split, Says Source
- Photo: Han Myung-Gu/WireImage1 of 13
- Photo: Lady Gaga, 'You and I' video/Promotional2 of 13
- Photo: John Spellman / Retna/Retna Ltd.3 of 13
- Photo: ZTB/ZOH/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 13
- Photo: IGNAT/Bauer-Griffin9 of 13
- Photo: Maro Hagopian/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Gotcha Images/Splash News11 of 13
- Photo: GTS / Splash News/Splash News12 of 13
Lady Gaga recently hit the road -- and told beau Taylor Kinney to do the same!
The pop singer, 26, and the "Vampire Diaries" actor, 30, are now "on a break," a source tells Us Weekly exclusively. "She will be touring nonstop until next year and has found she can't have relationship at the same time."
The insider adds that the performer will have her hands full recording her next album while on the 110-show tour. "There's just no room for anything else. Her work is all-consuming."
Still, the couple of 10 months weren't exactly destined for the altar, says the friend. "Taylor was all about himself, a typical actor, and didn't completely get Gaga," says the friend.
And maybe she liked him for the wrong reasons. Says the pal, "She loved that she got this guy who everyone thought was hot! But it was never going to last."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out the Kardashians' best swimsuit moments during their family vacation in St. Barths on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Bad Summer Looks
From Miley Cyrus to Nicki Minaj, see some of the worst summer fashion in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Jada Pinkett Smith, Amber Heard and co-stars dish on what it was like on set of "Magic Mike XXL" with Wonderwall.com's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian, Kristin Davis, and Emma Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »