Lady Gaga to be godmother to Elton's son?
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Kane/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: Asadorian-Mejia/Splash News6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
The "Rocket Man" and Furnish welcomed son Zachary into the world -- by way of a surrogate mother -- in December.
Elton is godfather himself to two of Victoria and David Beckham's sons, as well as to Elizabeth Hurley's son, Damian.
And speculation has been swirling over who the singer will pick to be godparents for his own tot.
Some reports have suggested Gaga was asked to take on the role, and now Furnish has added fuel to the fire by telling reporters, "We haven’t publicly confirmed that yet but your sources are very good! I prefer not to comment on it because we are going to make a statement about godparents later on."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'RHONY' Return?
From Crowd Ignite