Lady Gaga to write a fashion column
- Photo: JE1/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: Lady Gaga/KCSPresse/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 6
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Splash News5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Lady Gaga has announced plans to become a fashion columnist for arty V magazine.
The pop star, who is notorious for pushing boundaries with her style choices, took to her Twitter account to break the news to fans and followers, writing, "I begin next month as a Fashion+Art Columnist for @VMagazine."
The singer has asked fans to submit illustrations of her for the column, and the best one will be used as her signature head shot.
Lady Gaga's first column will appear in the magazine's summer issue, to be released in May.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'RHONY' Return?
From Crowd Ignite