Lady Gaga's 'Meat Dress' To Be Displayed at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Joe Stevens/Retna Ltd.4 of 8
- Photo: DWC/ZDS/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Finally, fans will have the chance to catch an up-close glimpse of the now infamous dress when it goes on display for the very first time at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland, Ohio.
As part of the "Women Who Rock: Vision, Passion, Power" exhibit, the hand-sewn Franc Fernandez and Nichola Formichetti creation will be featured at the Rock Hall on Thursday, June 16, 2011 from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
RELATED: See a Slew of Star Style Slip-Ups!
The controversial dress received a lot of press at the time, from organizations including PETA, which released this statement:
"Meat is the decomposing flesh of a tormented animal who didn't want to die, and after a few hours under the TV lights, it would smell like the rotting flesh it is and likely be crawling in maggots -- not too attractive, really."
The interactive exhibit will feature more than 70 artists while highlighting women who moved rock and roll music and American culture forward.
Related on ETonline.com: Britney Spears Reveals 'Femme Fatale' Fashion Secrets
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite