Miranda Lambert upset about Kardashian divorce
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP1 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 18
- Photo: Leon/Retna Digital3 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com4 of 18
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com5 of 18
- Photo: Rob Griffith/WENN6 of 18
- Photo: BBI/ZOJ/WENN7 of 18
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News8 of 18
- Photo: Robert Wallace/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Retna Digital10 of 18
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage.com11 of 18
- Photo: VLUV/Splash News12 of 18
- Photo: JE1/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com14 of 18
- Photo: Us Weekly/Promotional15 of 18
- Photo: Gilles Bensimon/Redbook/.16 of 18
- Photo: Gilles Bensimon/Redbook/.17 of 18
Lambert, who wed Blake Shelton three months before Kim exchanged vows with Kris Humphries in August, insists divorce is not an option for her - and she can't believe it's over for the fellow newlyweds after just 72 days.
Unimpressed Lambert snarls, "Divorce is not an option. That's what my mom has always said. That's what I'm gonna take to my marriage."
And she admits she's struggling to feel sorry for the socialite, who is facing media speculation that her marriage was a sham: "You get what you asked for. Living that kind of a lifestyle, you know that you're gonna have backlash. I think that it's stressful enough to get married for regular people, like Blake and I, and I can't imagine all that pressure on her."
Lambert tells CMT.com she's annoyed that the Kardashian story has become such a huge talking point in America: "I wish that people would talk about news that mattered. I think it's sad that that's the headline news - that Kim Kardashian got divorced. There are way bigger issues to deal with, and it kind of makes me think we need to check ourselves."
Kardashian filed for divorce on Monday.
Worst Fashion '14
Rihanna, Lena Dunham, Jennifer Lawrence, and more celebrities mark some of 2014s worst fashion moments hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out The Rock's best Instagram videos of 2014 on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
From Taylor Swift to Jessica Simpson, check out more of the best makeover stars underwent this year.Watch Video »
Kelly Carkson introduces her baby girl on Instagram, plus more stars who debuted their newborns on social media in 2014 on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen shows off her hidden talent for magic tricks while hubby John Legend plays with his new selfie stick on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger to Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble; check out these odd celebrity couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMr. Worldwide
From Crowd Ignite