Lawyers Move to Seal Documents in Britney Spears' Conservatorship Case
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 18
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 18
- Photo: Facebook/.3 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 18
- Photo: Clarke/Retna Digital5 of 18
- Photo: @britneyspears/Twitter6 of 18
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin7 of 18
- Photo: AXELLE WOUSSEN/Bauer-Griffin8 of 18
- Photo: Michael Carpenter/WENN9 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage10 of 18
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: Denise Truscello/WireImage12 of 18
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN13 of 18
- Photo: CHAB/TCAB/ZDS/WENN14 of 18
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News15 of 18
- Photo: AB/Retna Digital16 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage17 of 18
Lawyers for Britney Spear's conservators have filed an urgent request in a Los Angeles court asking a judge to seal certain records in her ongoing legal case.
The pop superstar's father Jamie was placed in charge of her legal and business affairs in 2008 following the singer's much-publicized breakdown and hospitalization, and her fiancé, Jason Trawick, was made a co-conservator in April.
The move was reportedly part of the process to gradually transfer control of the estate back to Spears.
However, the conservatorship case returned to court on Thursday when it emerged that legal representatives had moved to block particular documents, which have been deemed "highly sensitive", from public view. They allege information in the files could cause "irreparable harm and immediate danger" to Spears if they are not sealed.
Specific information about the papers were unavailable as WENN went to press, but sources tell TMZ the records in question detail a mystery medical condition Spears allegedly suffers from which is said to affect her state of mind.
RELATED: Outrageous Celebrity Demands
Tats for Love
From Heidi Klum and Seal to Ryan Sweeting and Kaley Cuoco, see which stars got tattoos for love.Watch Video »
Fall's Best Looks
New fashion trends are here! Take a look at celebrities rocking fall's best looks so far.Watch Video »
Real 'RHOC' Dish
"Real Housewives of OC" star Shannon Beador dishes about her family, her relationship with Vicki Gunvalson and what to expect from the reunion!Watch Video »
Shailene Woodley and the stars of "Divergent" chat phobias and on-set injuries at the film's world premiere.Watch Video »
Pets & Love
Miranda Lambert opens up about self-esteem issues, her husband Blake Shelton and her involvement with Pedigree Dog Charity.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »