LeAnn Rimes Asks Fans: 'Please Stop Discussing My Ovaries!'
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 17
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News2 of 17
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin3 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News4 of 17
- Photo: Axelle Woussen/Bauer-Griffin5 of 17
- Photo: Suntzulynn for LE/Splash News6 of 17
- Photo: JERC/Bauer-Griffin7 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Clasos.com/Splash News9 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News10 of 17
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP11 of 17
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Digital12 of 17
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks13 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/.14 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News15 of 17
- Photo: MAP/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur BillsMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Jesse Metcalfe to Star in 'Dead Rising' After Being Killed Off on 'DallasMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
- ABC Orders Family Comedy Pilot From Mandeville, Fred GossMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Lena Dunham Changes Her Mind, Will Pay Performers on Her Book TourMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:52:00 PM
- 'Magic Mike XXL' Adds Elizabeth Banks and Donald GloverMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Taylor Swift's Personal Services Company Sued for Allegedly Bailing on Chauffeur Bills
LeAnn Rimes isn't pregnant with Eddie Cibrian's baby -- much to the dismay of her Twitter followers.
"I have never even tried [to conceive a child]. Please stop discussing my ovaries," the 29-year-old country singer asked two fans on Monday.
Rimes -- who wed her "Northern Lights" costar Cibrian, 38, last April -- said being the subject of pregnancy rumors makes her uneasy because "it takes some couples a long time to conceive and some never can."
"I just think it's crazy that people make articles out of nonsense, so when it comes to me and all the speculation I have to laugh," Rimes said.
Though Rimes doesn't have any biological children, she treats Cibrian's sons, Mason and Jake, (with ex-wife Brandi Glanville) "as if they are my own."
"Eddie has always encouraged me to look at us as a family, and a part of our family are the two beautiful boys that we share with their mother and hopefully one day another wonderful man," she blogged in September.
"One thing that I know is, I will never replace their mother," Rimes wrote. "I would never try. I will however love them with all I have and do everything in my power to help raise them in a loving, safe and proper environment."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Brandi Glanville Won't Make NYE Marriage Official
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is today.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
LeAnn Rimes shares photos from her fabulous family vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Kendall's fabulous new fashion career on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTUnder Pressure
From Crowd Ignite