LeAnn Rimes dismisses eating disorder rumors
- Photo: KAMA YOGI/GSI1 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.2 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 16
- Photo: RIV/Fame Flynet4 of 16
- Photo: RIV/Fame Flynet5 of 16
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage7 of 16
- Photo: Albert L. Ortega/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: Twitter/.9 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: WG/CPR/Rocstar/Fame Flynet12 of 16
- Photo: @LeAnnRimes/Twitter13 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter14 of 16
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter15 of 16
Singer LeAnn Rimes has spoken out to publicly dismiss rumors she is suffering from an eating disorder.
RELATED: LeAnn Rimes best bikini moments
Rimes, who enrolled in a 30-day in-patient program at a treatment facility in August to address her stress problems, hit headlines again last week when her husband's ex-wife accused her of hiding a secret addiction to laxatives.
Brandi Glanville, who was previously married to Rimes' current partner Eddie Cibrian, claimed the star was suffering from a "severe eating disorder," but Rimes denies her accusations.
RELATED: LeAnn Rimes: I like going to therapy
Rimes slams Glanville's claims as "outlandish allegations" and tells TMZ.com that the story is just not true.
She says, "It's a shame to have one party constantly spreading lies. I know this drama is exactly what she wants to create. But Eddie and I hope for everyone's sake, this changes."
The two women have been at odds ever since the country singer's affair with actor Cibrian broke up his marriage in 2009. Rimes and Cibrian wed in 2011.
Fergie, Sarah Jessica Parker, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Diva Double Date
Beyonce and Alicia Keys double date with their famous hubbies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "American Beauty" is up to today.Watch Video »
J.Lo's Mini Me
Prince Harry, Jessica Alba and more stars who threw out the first pitch at baseball games.Watch Video »