LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Have "Ridiculous" PDA Fest at Bash
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 5
- Photo: via AP/Retna Ltd.2 of 5
- Photo: Twitter/.3 of 5
- Photo: Wright/Retna Digital4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
Chalk it up to the honeymoon phase?
Newlyweds LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian are packing on the PDA everywhere they go!
A source tells Us Weekly that Rimes, 28, and husband Cibrian, 37, attended an NBC upfront party at Del Posto in NYC on Monday night and were "making out in the middle of [everything]." The source adds Rimes was "making a compete scene and holding up her camera as they are making out so she [could] take pictures of them making out -- it was unreal."
"We were like, 'Who the hell is that?'" the source says. "And of course it was them. It was so beyond ridiculous."
Another source on the set of Cibrian's new show The Playboy Club tells Us: "LeAnn never left [Eddie's] side when they shot the pilot."
MORE FROM US WEEKLY:
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWedding Pics
From Crowd Ignite