LeAnn Rimes' House Crashed Into by Alleged Drunk Driver
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News1 of 14
- Photo: LeAnn Rimes/.2 of 14
- Photo: Splash News3 of 14
- Photo: GettyImages.com4 of 14
- Photo: GettyImages.com5 of 14
- Photo: GettyImages.com6 of 14
- Photo: GettyImages.com7 of 14
- Photo: MSF/ZOJ/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: MAP/Splash News9 of 14
- Photo: Marion Curtis/StarTraks10 of 14
- Photo: DS7/WENN11 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News13 of 14
Scary times at the Rimes-Cibrian abode in Hidden Hills, Calif.
On Monday morning, a car -- driven by a suspected drunk driver -- plowed into the fence of the home shared by LeAnn Rimes, husband Eddie Cibrian and his two sons.
Police confirmed to E! News that a 20-year-old driver with a suspended license knocked over a stop sign before smacking into a light pole and fence of the singer and actor's gated community home. The unidentified driver is believed to have been under the influence, but toxicology reports are pending.
Rimes, 30, flew out of town on Monday night to North Carolina, but talked about the incident via Twitter.
"To address the accident that happened in front of our home this morning, everyone is ok and safe. However, if drunk driving was involved it is terribly sad," she wrote.
"My family could have been seriously injured and any situation where someone is drinking and driving should not be taken lightly. Needless to say, it was a very unsettling call to receive this morning. Thank goodness the young driver and everyone at home are ok."
She replied to a tweet with, "Yes, we are ok. I'm sure it will hit me when I go home tonight and see our fence. The pics are terrifying."
MORE ON WONDERWALL
From Nicole Richie to Miley Cyrus, check out these embarrassing celebrity bikini malfunctions!Watch Video »
David Beckham takes off his shirt for his fans at an LA Galaxy game.Watch Video »
See the latest celeb wardrobe malfunctions.Watch Video »