LeAnn Rimes' husband files for divorce
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Hellmuth Dominguez/Pacific Coast News3 of 6
- Photo: Gaz Shirley/Kevin Perkins/Pacific Coast News4 of 6
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
LOS ANGELES -- Court records show LeAnn Rimes' husband Dean Sheremet has officially filed for divorce.
RELATED: Follow Wonderwall on Twitter
The couple announced a divorce was in the works in September, but no paperwork had been filed. Court records show Sheremet filed in Los Angeles on Thursday.
The couple were married in February 2002 and have no children together. The filing cites "irreconcilable differences" for the breakup, and Rimes has been linked with TV-movie co-star Eddie Cibrian for months.
Cibrian filed for divorce from his wife of eight years in August.
Sheremet is seeking spousal support and to have his attorney's fees paid by Rimes, who is a country singer and actress.
The couple have apparently already worked out how to divide their property.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHow Much?!
From Crowd Ignite