LeAnn Rimes Moving to Chicago for Eddie Cibrian
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: JCalderon/Splash News2 of 11
- Photo: Pacific Coast News3 of 11
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter4 of 11
- Photo: JE1/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 11
- Photo: GCA/ZOJ/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: FS2/WENN7 of 11
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter8 of 11
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter9 of 11
- Photo: @leannrimes/Twitter10 of 11
LeAnn Rimes is headed to the Windy City!
The 28-year-old singer-actress tweeted Wednesday about her upcoming move to Chicago.
"Three sets of toiletries, three sets of clothes," she said. "Starting Thursday, our time is split between L.A., Chicago and the world! I'm ready! All great things!"
Rimes' hubby Eddie Cibrian is headed to Chicago to film his upcoming TV series, "The Playboy Club." Cibrian, 38, plays Nick Dalton, a lawyer and Playboy Club Keyholder.
Rimes joked about packing her things for her cross-country move. "No shoe left behind," she exclaimed.
"Very excited for our new adventure," she said Thursday. "Lots of flying back and forth, but well worth it! [I'm] beyond proud of my husband!"
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
The stars of "Orange Is the New Black" take Paris by storm on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kylie Jenner's most stylish swimsuit posts on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See what Hugh Hefner's former girlfriend has to say on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Bares it All