LeAnn Rimes' Rep Responds to Cop Questioning in Alleged Hit and Run
- Photo: Paul Smith/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP2 of 6
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: LAN/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame PlazaMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:50:00 PM
- 'Dancing With the Stars' Goes to the Movies, But It's Lights Out for One MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 9:24:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Talks Collapse, SoftBank Turns to Legendary Entertainment (Report)MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:46:00 PM
- Dancing with the Stars: Who Got the Season's First Perfect Score?MSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:27:00 PM
- Postmortem: Everything Went Wrong on Sleepy Hollow This Week. Stars Preview What's NextMSNEntertainment 9/29/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen from Academy of Television Arts And Sciences' Hall of Fame Plaza
A spokesperson for LeAnn Rimes is responding to reports that she was questioned by the LAPD regarding an alleged hit and run Thursday night.
A rep for the country singer/actress tells ET, "There was a routine police investigation into this incident, and a police report was filed. We are confident that this matter will be resolved shortly and LeAnn will be cleared."
A short time after being spotted in public with rumored love interest Eddie Cibrian, the "Northern Lights" star was reportedly questioned by the police about an alleged hit and run that occurred at 7:45 p.m. in the Brentwood neighborhood of Los Angeles, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStork Report
From Crowd Ignite