Lil Wayne dragged into skateboard attack lawsuit
- Photo: JD3/http://www.wenn.com/1 of 20
- Photo: Gerald Herbert/Invision/AP2 of 20
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 20
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com5 of 20
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.6 of 20
- Photo: Mark J. Terrill/Invision/AP7 of 20
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: John Ricard/Retna Ltd.9 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 20
- Photo: Patrick Semansky/Invision/AP11 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 20
- Photo: Crammed Media/Retna Ltd.13 of 20
- Photo: TONY GUTIERREZ/Invision/AP14 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP15 of 20
- Photo: Ralph Notaro / Splash News/Splash News16 of 20
- Photo: Wilfredo Lee/Invision/AP17 of 20
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP18 of 20
- Photo: Yuma County Sheriff's Office/Invision/AP19 of 20
Rapper Lil Wayne has been dragged into a bizarre new legal spat after one of his bodyguards allegedly attacked a man with a skateboard.
RELATED: Best TMI tweets
Alfredo Marino claims he was trying to take a photograph of the hip-hop star after spotting him hanging out in Los Angeles in May.
RELATED: Trends of Grammys past
Lil Wayne's sidekick objected and allegedly smashed a skateboard on the snapper's head. Marino claims he suffered a severe injury and now he is suing Lil Wayne and the rapper's record label, insisting they are all to blame, according to TMZ.com.
Find out everything you need to know about Caitlyn Jenner in two minutes.Watch Video »
Beauties & Beasts
From Lady Gaga to Allison Williams, check out these ladies with their furry companions!Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Vanessa Hudgens and Hillary Scott share vacation pictures on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFeud Update
From Crowd Ignite